(Clockwise from top left) Ray Stevens, Kelley Lovelace, Jeffrey Steele, Clay Mills, Kye Fleming
* Special Opening Interview/Performance: Hall of Fame songwriter/artist Ray Stevens ("Everything Is Beautiful" and "The Streak"). (Bio)
* Featured segment: “If You’ve Got A Dream, I’ve Got A Plan” with hit songwriter Kelley Lovelace(“He Didn’t Have To Be” – Brad Paisley, “Don’t Forget To Remember Me” – Carrie Underwood) (Bio)
* The return of our Pro Songwriting panel featuring Hall of Fame nominee Kye Fleming ("I Was Country When Country Wasn't Cool" - Barbara Mandrell / "Give Me Wings" - Michael Johnson) (Bio), hit songwriter Clay Mills("Don't Think I Don't Think About It" - Darius Rucker / "Heaven, Heartache And The Power Of Love" - Trisha Yearwood), plus other guests TBA!
* Special Closing Interview/Performance: songwriter/artist/producer Jeffrey Steele ("What Hurts The Most" and "Love Is A Beautiful Thing"). (Bio)
* Publisher Break-out Sessions – Your chance to sit down with the publisher of YOUR CHOICE and play him or her your best song!
* Top-Notch Professional Panels – Get the inside scoop from the biggest songwriters and publishers in the business.
* All-Star Performances – The list of those who have appeared on our NSAI Spring Training Stage reads like a Who’s-Who of the music business: Vince Gill, Teddy Gentry, Bobby Braddock, David Pack, Bill Anderson, Craig Wiseman, Jason Blume, Buddy Cannon and many, many more!
* Hotel Benefits – Take advantage of a special Breakfast With the Prosavailable ONLY to Spring Training attendees who stay at the Millennium Maxwell Hotel, the official hotel of NSAI Spring Training.
NSAI's Spring Training will once again be held at:
The Millennium Maxwell House Hotel 2025 Rosa L Parks Blvd Nashville, TN 37228
Special NSAI Spring Training 2009 room rate: $109/night(regular rates = $139 - $209)
Special rates good from March 30 – April 5 (ALL of Tin Pan South Week!)
Reservations MUST be made by March 6, 2009 to guarantee discounted rate.
The Millennium Maxwell House Hotel offers complimentary transportation to and from the Nashville BNL Airport every 1/2 hour. Simply pick up the phone at Baggage Claim once you get to the airport. Free shuttle service is also available to any location within 5 miles of the hotel. This includes many Tin Pan South Club venues!
RESERVATIONS: In order to receive the NSAI discount, you must contact the Maxwell House in one of the following ways:
Telephone: Guests may call the hotel toll free at (800) 457-4460 Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm. Be sure to mention NSAI Spring Training.
Fax: Guests may fax their reservation to (615) 313-1310 by requesting a fax information page for NSAI Spring Training.
On-Line: The following link will enable guests to make reservations via the internet: http://reservations.synxis.com/LBE/rez.aspx?Hotel=11542&Chain=5303&lang=1&group=0903SONG09